Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm back for some more ranting

Yes, if you hadn't noticed I was gone for a week or so, not sure if anyone did notice, I don't even know how many hits this website has received, for all I know, I could be the sole citizen of this universe. Regardless, I intend to continue generally ranting my opinions as I usually tend to keep them to myself which I'm quite comfortable doing. However, there is some kind of warmth in my heart so I've decided to share the light of my wisdom with all of you. All of you being just me for all I know meaning I'm in the exact same position which I was in at the start...
... Am I confusing you? I'm definitely confusing me, but if I'm confusing you I'm sort of confusing me because I might be the only viewer of this therefore... I don't know...

Anywho, various things I have coming up are updates on my Battlefield 2142 Modification project 'Urban Warfare,' updates on my Battlefield 2142 clan 'Advanced Gaming Network' and a few reviews and features.

No comments: